Tuesday, July 21, 2009

16:30, one day of September...

by Wolfgang & David
Middle of the park, in front of the fountain, three women around 70-80 years are sitting on a bench...
Zoom in...into the conversation (1): Do you what is with Ms. Schatz, I miss her since some days before...
(2): Oh, I just talk about with her daughter (playing with the child at the playground) and tell me that her mother is in the hospital
(3): Oh, the poor, I´d like to see her, but I don´t know how to go there, my legs are really in bad conditions...
(1): Sorry I don´t understand, There is a lot of noise with the children at the fountain, could you repeat, please...

(2): I´m afraid because the winter will come soon and I don´t know what I´ll do, I´ll miss the life at the park, the people around me...
(1): We should find some contacts. How do you enter in contact with the daughter of Ms. Schaft?
(2): Oh, Ms. Schatz ask me to take attention on the grandchild together. The daughter lives alone with the child and she need a hand.
(3): Yes, I heard a lot about the big number of one-parent-families...that grows up...
(1) Even when I heard not very well, this I catch up all (laugh)...
(2): We should do something, always is better than be sitting alone in the dark at home.
(1): And even me, that my husband is still alive, but I feel so alone, he´s like a furniture...he and his tv...he also should go out and met some people...but he thinks that here in the park there is only problems with the youngsters and the immigrants habits, maybe he didn´t know that here there is a lot of different people, and sometimes there are very interesting ones...but he is always complaining about everything, he seems to be like a little grumpy...
(3): That´s correct, every day there is a group of men in the park, playing cards, talking and so on. They are youngest than your husband but I think that this could be a good chance to met and have relations with other people, not only with tv and sofa.
(2): You´re right, that´s a good idea..But let´s talk about us, The idea to take contact with young mothers and support them is fascinating...



(1) Ms. Schneider
(2) Ms. Rivera
(3) Ms. Kleiber

No comments:

Post a Comment