This is the duck pond, and as you can see there are a group of mothers with their children feeding the ducks and the swan. The ducks and the swan are so fat they can’t even take off to fly away. Maybe we should have a sign that says “Please don’t feed the birds”. Some of the mothers here I’ve known since their parents used to bring them here as children. That lady over there, with the two young children, I remember her as a little girl from long ago. I see her occasionally over the other side of the park where they have the football pitch. I guess it’s because her husband comes here to play
[Sometimes the grandparents come here with their grandchildren to feed the ducks, too]
Feedback: Should the gardener say that Mary goes over to talk with the elderly sometimes.
Milieu [where are they? Where do we find them?]
Characteristics of the person in detail
Dialogue; what are the issues? What is being said and who is saying it? ‘I am ...’ ‘I enjoy ....’ ‘They like’
No comments:
Post a Comment