Thursday, June 4, 2009

Scene "the youths"

by Eduardo & ??

One Sunday, Bob and Eve meet each another in the park. They are reading a fly poster about the next Concert. Time by time the Municipality gives the younger the possibility to go to a Concert for free. This was inside the local programmation for young people.
When Bob are reading the fly poster, he noticed that a pretty girl with a skate on bag rucksack (mochila), was also reading it.
They looked each other and they smile. At this moment they begin to speak about their feelings.
B: Hi, I see you also like doing skateboard, don’t you?
E: Yes, of course. I love it.
B: My name is Bob. What’s your name?
E: Eve. What do you think about this concert? Do you know this group: “Sweet Dreams”?
B: No, I have never heard about it. I think the council doesn’t mind the wishes of the city’s young people. They only think of paying low cash so they bring to us groups without quality.
E: It’s always the same story. They don’t worry about young people needs, specially our needs.
B: What do you mean? Do you talk about the music or the skating area in this park?
E: I refer specially our wishes. Don’t you think we need more street obstacles? This park seems to be for beginners. The Council didn’t permit us to skate the city’s ramps. Now, we are outside the city, here, in this park and with this situation.
E: Yes, but this skate park is our life.
B: It’s true. But I think we have talk about other problems we have here. We need more lights, water, a shelter and more space. We are in a perpetual circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment