Bob and Eve meets at the skate ramp and talk to each other.
B: Hi Eve, have you been training?
E: Hi Bob, Yes if you can call it training in this mini ramp?!
B: I read your note in the magazin the other day. The video you linked to was really cool. Jake Duncombe is really somebody!
E: Yes these boys are so good!! I really wonder if we ever can get a mega ramp like they have here in our park city? What do you think?
B: Well I don't know either, but if we don't try nothing will happen, will it?
E: you are right, but I don't know how where to go, do you?
B: I talked to John the other day, you know the gardener, he told me that there was some social worker visiting the park the other day. They have some plans for project here. Maybe we can talk to them? What do you think?
E: This is a GREAT idea Bob.
E: may be we also could talk to them about the conserts they arrange here. Have you ever heard about the band "Sweet Dreams"?
B: Never.
E: They are arranging these conserts for the youngsters, but they never bother to ask what we would like to hear. I think it is about time that we can have some band we want! Agree!
B: Yes! you are right. Let's see if we can make a change here.
(THIS is a video scene recorded at the skate ramp in the park)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Instead of video this dialogue could be changed to blog posts and the other text at this page could be comments to the youngsters blog discussion.
ReplyDelete