Mary is making a phonecall to her father-in-law.
Mary:Hello dad, its Mary.
Father-in-law: Hello Mary, nice of you to call me.
M: Did you go to the park today?
F: Oh yes and I met Peter here.
Mary: Oh, so he came up to you after the football game? I guess he was very happy for his team winning the game for the first time in about a month.
Father-in-law: Yes, he couldn’t help himself but came up here and told me about it. By the way, did you see that broken bench by the Cafe? It’s not broken anymore. I told the gardener about it, and he had them come it fix it really quickly. It was done within a week. But it’s such pity someone’s already written on it. Brand new, and already covered in grafitti. It’s going to need a paint job already. They should use that anti-graffiti paint for these benches. It’s not enough that they have a grafitti wall, they still have to write on the benches and other places as well
Mary: Oh yes, I saw it on Monday when I was meeting at the Cafe with the other mums. It was already covered with the graffiti, so they must have done it over the weekend. What a shame!
Say hello to Mom, and tell her I really enjoyed the cookies that she made for us the other day. She must give me the recipe. Bye then.
Father-in-law: I will tell her, bye,bye
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Mary talking to her father-in-law
Labels:
case2,
elderly,
families,
inhabitants voice,
stills,
voice over
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How can we present this text as a blog post, related to elderly situation in the park?
ReplyDelete