As mother to small children growing up in this area, I'm really worried about their future, but also about what can happen when they are playing in the park. Too much garbage is floating around espessially the needles from the drug users. What can happen if our children step on these or even start to play with these because they do not know better!!?? When will we see the first HIV positive result of this among our children. I do challenge our authorities in this Park City to do something with this problem. For me who has to walk through this park to come to the play ground for my children I have to see men with their trousers on their knees setting their injections! It is embarrising!
To our police, health autorities, politiciens I say: Stop talking - do something!!!!
Mary, mother to two small kids
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Don't discuss - do something!
Labels:
case7,
conflict,
drugabusers,
families,
inhabitants voice,
stills
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment